Winona has worked as a paralegal since 2016 and recently graduated from Deakin University in 2020.
Winona came to Kell Moore from Tony Brandt Lawyer when the firms merged in 2019. At Tony Brandt Lawyer Winona assisted in all areas.
At Kell Moore, Winona practices in commercial transactions, leasing, trusts, estate & succession planning, and deceased estates.
Click here for Winona’s full profile
- Provide advice to Landlords & Tenant’s with respect to the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation 2020 (NSW).
- Drafting and preparing lease & licence documents for both commercial and rural properties.
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in relation to the sale of residential, commercial and farming properties in both Victoria and New South Wales.
- Drafting and advising in relation to commercial leases in New South Wales and Victoria.
- Preparing mortgage documents.
- Preparing security agreements for the Personal Property Security Register and attending to the registering of security interests.
- Drafting Partnership Agreements.
- Drafting Deeds of settlement to resolve disputes.
- Effecting transfers of real property under a Trust, utilising change of Trustee duty exemptions.
- Advising clients on farming primary production land transfers with duty exemptions as part of estate planning.
T: 02 6021 2844