Travis practices primarily in Local Government and Planning
and Property and Development
Travis commenced with Kell Moore in 2016, having started working in the legal profession in 2006.
Click here for Travis’ full profile
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in relation to the sale and purchase of residential and farming properties.
- Acting in relation to the sale and purchase of properties pursuant to the Retirement Villages Act 1986 (Vic) and the Retirement Villages Act 1999 (NSW).
- Succession planning in relation to the protection of assets for a rural landholder, including intergenerational farming transfers to access the stamp duty exemption.
- Drafting retail and commercial leases and licenses in both New South Wales and Victorian jurisdiction.
- Advising in relation to agreements pursuant to the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth).
- Preparation of council delegations pursuant to the Local Government Act 1993.
- Providing advice in relation to Local Environmental Plans.
T: 02 6021 2844