Georgina practises primarily in estate planning, probate and administration of deceased estates and commercial law.
Georgina has developed a specific interest and expertise in drafting and executing powers of attorney and guardianship documents to support clients with health, mental health and cognitive impairments, supporting families in applying for probate and the administration of deceased estates, tailoring succession plans to meet a family’s needs and providing an accurate and efficient service in commercial law.
Click here for Georgina’s full profile
- Drafting and executing complex wills involving testamentary trusts and special disability trusts.
- Advising clients about minimising stamp duty in Victoria when purchasing land with water entitlements.
- Preparing and executing Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents in Victoria and New South Wales.
- Drafting and executing leases and deeds of assignment of lease in Victoria and New South Wales.
- Applying for Probate (including reseal of Probate) and Letters of Administration in Victoria and New South Wales.
- Administration of deceased estates.
T: 02 6021 2844