Eva began working as a Legal Assistant in 2015, working casually at a local firm whilst completing her HSC.
Eva commenced full time work with Kell Moore Lawyers in January 2018 as a trainee whilst completing her Bachelor of Laws.
At Kell Moore, Eva practices primarily in property and conveyancing and local government and planning law.
Click here for Eva's full profile
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in relation to the sale of residential, commercial and farming properties in both Victoria and New South Wales.
- Acting for local councils in the sale of land for unpaid rates.
- Acting for landowners in the registration of plans of subdivisions.
- Acting for local councils in the registration of planning agreements.
- Acting for clients in the transfer of land pursuant to court orders.
T: 02 6021 2844