Caitlin practices primarily in Local Government & Planning
, Property & Development
and Business & Company
Caitlin also has experience in New South Wales and Victorian Local Government
, including the preparation of Victorian Section 173 Agreements.
Click here for Caitlin’s full profile
- Acting for developers in relation to large residential subdivisions.
- Acting for a Victorian Retirement Village in relation to all leases and associated documents.
- Acting for a local Council in relation to the sale of property for unpaid rates.
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in relation to the sale and purchase of residential and farming properties.
- Acting in relation to the sale and purchase of properties pursuant to the Retirement Villages Act 1986 (Vic) and the Retirement Villages Act 1999 (NSW).
- Succession planning in relation to the protection of assets for a rural landholder, including intergenerational farming transfers to access the stamp duty exemption.
- Drafting and advising in relation to Agreements prepared in accordance with Section 173 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987 (Vic).
- Drafting retail and commercial leases and licenses in both New South Wales and Victorian jurisdiction.
- Advising both Landlords and Tenants in relation to retail leasing legislation.
- Advising in relation to agreements pursuant to the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth).
T: 02 6021 2844